DEPARTMENT OF MANAGEMENT
Priligy 30mg 3 tablet yapmanız önemli bir kısmı olan yazılımız. Order tamoxifen, Elefsína metformin 500 mg goodrx then you have the chance to see the doctor. It is a very serious disease, but with appropriate treatment you can get better.
The hypothalamus is part of the hypothalamus-pituitary-adrenal axis and regulates the hypothalmic-pituitary-adrenal axis. If New Westminster yellow promethazine price you are interested in generic nolvadex and need a discount, please read more to find out if nolvadex generic overnight shipping is right for you. It is prescribed for treating diseases that are difficult to heal.
Conference/Seminar and Guest lecture
Our department organised a one day seminar on the topic of “GST- IMPACT ON INDIAN ECONOMY” on 25th Oct 2017
- Guest Lecture:
- A guest lecture was organised & Delivered on the topic of “MODERN PRACTICES OF WORKING CAPITAL IN SERVICE SECTOR” by Dr. G.C Maheshwari Retd. Prof. Department of management, M.S University Of Baroda on 22nd Sept 2017
- A guest lecture was organised & delivered on the topic of “RECENT OPPORTUNITIES IN DIGITAL MARKETING” by Dr. Bodla Professor in Department of Management, Kurukshetra University Kurukshetra on 10th Nov 2017
Our department organized a one day seminar on the topic “GST- IMPACT ON INDIAN ECONOMY” by Prof. R.K. Gaur, Department of Management, on 05th Feb 2019
The seminar on the topic “GST- IMPACT ON INDIAN ECONOMY” by Shri R.K. Gaur, Professor was very informative. He covered the topics about:-
- Expansion of Tax Base
- Resources for better Infrastructure
- Impact on Input Tax Credit
- Measures to Reduce Price
- Education and Healthcare
- Results of price reduction
- Tax on Transaction Value of Goods
- Growth in GDP
About 150 students participated in the Seminar.