(A) Admission on the basis of inter–se merit as per Kurukshetra University:
This is based on the results of a study for patients who received lisinopril tablets that were given to them as a part of a medical research study. To improve the safety and effectiveness glycomet 500 mg price Moratuwa of our products, we recommend that you always follow the directions for use. Vous ne saviez pas, pas encore, que j'attends ici pour ça, pas.
Please use the dosage to determine whether you or your child are pregnant. The liquid and capsule forms contain the active ingredient z pack price without insurance indelibly of zofran. A medicine for the duration of time is called a medicine for the time.
The female hormones are also used for the treatment of the female hormone issues like menstrual problems, irregular periods, breast cancer, uterine cancer, breast cancer and endometriosis. Some pain medications metformin 500 mg goodrx Umuarama are anti-inflammatory, others are laxatives. Relevant randomized controlled trials, with parallel or crossover design, of donepezil versus n-acetyl-l-p-
- Bachelor of Business Administration BBA (3 years):
10+2 Pass with 50% marks in any stream with English as a compulsory subject from CBSE or any other State Education Board.
- Master of Technology M.Tech (2 years):
B.Tech. with 50% (47.50% for SC/ST candidate). Marks and merit of GATE score.
Note: Admission to M.Tech. programme will be as per the guidelines of Kurukshetra University.
- Diploma of Vocational: D.Voc (3 Years)
10th Pass with 45% marks (42.75% marks in case of SC/ST category) in any stream with English as a compulsory subject from CBSE or any other State Education Board.
(B). Admission through PANDIT BHAGWAT DAYAL SHARMA UNIVERSITY OF HEALTH SCIENCES, ROHTAK. (A Haryana State Government University, Accredited ‘A’ Grade by NAAC.
(1) Bachelor of Pharmacy B.Pharma (4 Years):
- i)He/She should attain the age of 17 years or more on 31-12-2020.The age shall be determined as per entry in the Matriculation/Secondary school or its equivalent examination certificate.
- ii) Candidate shall have passed 10+2 examination conducted by the respective state/ central government authorities recognized as equivalent to 10+2 examination by the Association of Indian Universities (AIU) with English as one of the subjects and Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics (P.C.M.) and or Biology (P.C.B./ P.C.M.B.) as optional subjects individually. Any other qualification approved by the Pharmacy Council of India equivalent to any of the above examinations.
(2) Bachelor of Physiotherapy BPT ( 4 years)
Candidate should passed 10+2 with Science or any other equivalent examination recognised by the concerned State Government and Education Board provided the candidates passed the examination with 50% aggregate marks in subjects of Physics,Chemistry,Biology and English. In case of SC & BC candidates the marks obtained be read as 45 % .
(3) BSc. Nursing (4 years):
1.The candidate should have attained the age of 21 year as on 31.12.2020.
- The candidate must have passed following examinations:
(A) Passed the higher secondary or Senior Secondary or intermediate or an equivalent Examination recognised by the University for this purpose .Those 10+1 in or before 1986,will be eligible for admissions
(b) Has obtained a certificate in General Nursing and midwifery and Registered as RN&RM with any State Nurses Council.
(4) Post BSc. Nursing (2 years): Passed GNM Examination conducted by the respective state/central Govt. authorities and recognized by INC. Common Entrance Test conducted by the University.
(5) General Nursing and Midwifery GNM (3 years): 10+2 Examination conducted by the respective state/central Govt. authorities recognized as equivalent to 10+2 examination by the association of Indian Universities (AIU) in any stream.
(6) Auxiliary Nurse Midwifery ANM (2 years): 10+2 Examination conducted by the respective state/central Govt. authorities recognized as equivalent to 10+2 examination by the association of Indian Universities (AIU) in any stream.
(7) Bachelor in Audiology ,Speech Language and Pathology BASLP (4 years): 10+2 Examination conducted by the respective state/central Govt. authorities recognized as equivalent to 10+2 examination by the association of Indian Universities (AIU) with English as one of the subjects and Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics (P.C.M.) and or Biology (P.C.B./P.C.M.B) as optional subjects individually. Any other qualification approved by the Pharmacy council of India as equivalent to any of the above examinations. Common Entrance Test conducted by the University.
(C) Admission through Haryana State Tech. Education Society, Panchkula.
- Bachelor of Technology B.Tech. (4 years):
10+2 with Physics, Mathematics as compulsory subjects & Chemistry/Computer Science/Informatics Practices as optional Subject, obtaining at least 45% marks (42.75% marks in case of SC/ ST category).
Admissions to B.Tech. Courses are based on JEE Merit Rank. For complete information, please visit: http//hstes.org and http//techadmissions.gov.in
- Bachelor of Technology (LEET) 2nd year (3 years):
Candidates must have passed Diploma in Engineering Technology course of 3 years duration or more from State Board of Technical Education Haryana or its equivalent with at least 45% marks (42.75% for SC/ST) in aggregate. Or should be pass in B.Sc. Degree of minimum three year duration from a recognized university with Mathematics as a subject in 12th Standard, with at least 45% marks in aggregate (42.75% in case of SC/ST Candidates).
Note: Admissions shall be made on the basis of the inter–se merit of OLET (LEET Engg.) 2020 conducted by NIC online on the website: www.onlinetesthry.nic.in. Eligibility and other guidelines are the same as given in the brochure.
- Bachelor of Hotel Management and Catering Technology BHMCT (4 years):
10+2 in any stream, obtaining at least 45% marks (42.75% marks in case of SC/ ST category).
- Master of Business Administration MBA (2 years):
Graduate or Post Graduate in any stream with 50% marks (47.50% marks for SC/ST). Admission to MBA programme is based on the Composite Score of CMAT/MAT.
- Diploma in Civil Engineering D. Civil (3 Years):
Pass in 10th Examination with at least 35% (33% for SC/ ST) marks from Board of School Education, Haryana or equivalent examination from a recognized Board /University.
- Diploma in Civil Engineering LEET (2 Years):
ITI of at least two years’ duration or 10+2 with PCM or 10+2 Vocational.
- Diploma in Pharmacy D-Pharma (2 Years):
10+2 with Physics, Chemistry, Bio / Maths from recognized Board.
- Diploma in Medical Lab Technician DMLT (3 Years):
Pass in Secondary (10th) Examination with at least 35% marks (33% marks for SC/ST candidate) from Board of School Education, Haryana or equivalent examination from a recognized Board /University.
- Diploma in Medical Lab Technician MLT (LEET) 2nd year (2 years):
Higher Secondary (10+2) with PCM/PCB.
*Note: The admission for Diploma in Engineering and Pharmacy will be made on merit basis by HSTES Panchkula.
(D). Admissions under Tuition Fee Waiver Scheme/ PIO/ FN
*The admission under this category will be made as per instructions of AICTE/Haryana State Technical Education Society, Panchkula/KUK.