+91 92156 78929      info@rpiit.com

Research Publications (EE)

About Department

There's a three month trial period see a doctor http://www.nflofficialproshop. Of the 746 patients who participated in this study, 577 (78%) did not suffer Calabar from severe side-effects, such as myalgia or headache, while the other 157 (22%) suffered from side-effects in the form of myalgia or headache. Some of the latest treatments are drugs that are intended to replace the effects of heroin.

The price of doxycycline from walmart can also help pay for the costs of your treatment and care. If you go through the above-stated points and the cost of http://opsisfoundation.org/opsis-genius/do-you-know/ the medicines, then you will have to come to the final decision on which type of medicine you need. The drug is also used for treating trichomoniasis, chancroid, and urethritis.

The drug has been approved in the united states for the treatment of major depressive disorder, and also as an adjunct to antidepressant medication for patients not adequately controlled by antidepressants. Prescription Diamantino purchase loratadine drugs can cost anywhere from 0 to several thousands of dollars. Augmentin 625 is an injection type of drugs which is used to treat chronic rheumatic diseases such as rheumatoid arthritis.


Message From Principal/HOD


Vision and Mission of Department


Program Education Objectives


Program Outcome


Program & Elgibility


Research Publications


About Laboratories


Scope & Syllabus


Department Activities( Industrial Visits, Tour/Trips, Social Activities


Seminars/Workshops/Conferences/FDP’s/Guest Lectures


Placement Records


E-Magazines/E-Newsletter/E-Journals


Lecture Plan Even Semester(2019-2020)


Time Table Even Semester(2019-2020)

Research Publication

                                                                

 

  • Ankush Sharma
  1. “Congestion Management In 9-Bus Transmission Line Using TCPST” published in journal Global Journal for Current Engineering Research (GJCER), ISSN: 2265-2765, Vol. 2(1), pp-225-229, 2013.

 

  1. “Management of congested transmission line” published in International Journal of Engineering Studies, ISSN: 0975-6469, Vol. 6, number 2, pp 135-138, 2014.

 

  • Rinku Dhiman
  1. Presented a Paper titled “Performance & Analysis of Fuzzy Logic Controller Based Induction Motor Drive System Using Simulink” in the proceedings of Special Issue of IJCCT, ISSN (ONLINE) : 2231–0371, ISSN (PRINT) : 0975–7449, Volume- 3, Issue-1.
  2. Presented a paper titled “PSCAD based Modeling and Control of DFIG for Wind Energy Applications” in National Conference on Renewable Power Technologies and Electric Drives [Article-1366] (December 19-20, 2013).
  3. Presented a paper titled “Dynamic Behaviour Analysis of Wind Energy Conversion System Based on DFIG Using PSCAD Simulation” in National Conference on Engineering, Management and Apparel & Textile Technology held at Galaxy Global Group of Institutions, Dinarpur, Ambala, Haryana on 21st 2015.
  4. Presented a paper titled “Estimation & Design of Possible Solar Photovoltaic Generation Potential for 1000 M2 Available Area at G.G.G.I, Dinarpur” in National Conference on Engineering, Management and Apparel & Textile Technology held at Galaxy Global Group of Institutions, Dinarpur, Ambala, Haryana on 21st 2015.
  5. Presented a paper titled “High Voltage Distribution System (HVDS) an Alternate for Improvement of Voltage Drop Profile” in National Conference on Engineering, Management and Apparel & Textile Technology held at Galaxy Global Group of Institutions, Dinarpur, Ambala, Haryana on 21st 2015.

 

 

 

Top Companies

X
Admission 2022-2023